At ASELL, we turn science into solutions by developing and delivering cutting edge technology solutions that strengthen the world’s health security and emergency preparedness. With deep expertise in medical device development, clinical diagnostics, regulatory affairs, biodosimetry, government contracting, civilian biodefense, and CBRN defense systems, our team of experts advance technologies from early stage development through product delivery.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Medical device development, verification and validation
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance under FDA compliant QMS
- Program Management
- Clinical & non-clinical research
- Clinical diagnostics, including protein, molecular, and cell-based assays
- Algorithm development/machine learning
- Systems engineering & platform integration
- Federal contracting
- CBRN defense systems, including biodosimetry and aerosol collection
ASELL’s business model includes working with technology partners on advanced development and integration programs and we are always looking for partnerships. Please contact us if you are interested in collaborating.
To learn more about the CytoRADx high-throughput biodosimetry assay, click here: CytoRADx