WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our amazing team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people in a fun and rewarding environment, then send your resume to email@example.com.
Biodosimetry Development Scientist
- Summary Description:
- Support product development and laboratory testing activities for the development, validation, production and support of biodosimetry systems
- Participate in the development process through definition of proper and testable product requirements, conduct design experiments and studies, deliver analysis, test results and reports
- Job duties:
- Responsible for leading, managing junior staff, and performing product development and laboratory testing activities, with a focus on biodosimetry applications
- Plan, oversee and execute laboratory experiments and studies
- Support and interact with other teams (both internal and external) to support development and testing activities
- Generate test reports and summarize key findings and experimental study outcomes
- Provide data visibility to other team members and management
- Review and approve test results to confirm test results provide proper objective evidence to meet requirements
- Recommend design changes that may result in reduced cost or improved quality
- Required Skills:
- Knowledge of tissue culture lab operations and associated health and safety procedures
- Experience with cytology and/or cytogenetic testing and related specimen handling workflow
- Demonstrated experience in handling clinical and non-clinical biological specimens using appropriate precautions
- Demonstrated ability to lead project activities and drive actions to closure
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Required Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in related field, such as cell biology
- 5+ years of experience working in biodosimetry or a related field
- 7+ years of overall experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in in vitro diagnostics, medical device development or another regulated industry.
- Additional Attributes:
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a team environment
- Proficient organizational, record keeping and communication skills (oral and written), with excellent presentation technique
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership and self-motivation. Ability to motivate and guide others to meet objectives.
At ASELL, we turn science into solutions through our talented team of scientists, engineers, program managers, quality assurance, and other professionals. ASELL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, or national origin.