WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our amazing team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people in a fun and rewarding environment, then send your resume to email@example.com.
Summary Description:Under general supervision, performs lab experiments, prepares media and reagent solutions, and maintains appropriate sample testing documentation.
- Responsible for performing laboratory testing activities, with a focus on in vitro diagnostic applications
- Plan and execute laboratory experiments and studies
- Support and interact with other team members to support testing activities
- Generate test reports and summarize key findings and experimental study outcomes
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of general laboratory equipment and aseptic laboratory techniques
- Mathematics and statistics skills
- Experience in Molecular, Microbiology, Cell Biology, or related sciences
- Experience with cell culturing, microscopy, and ELISA assays is preferred
- Knowledge of basic lab operations and associated health and safety procedures
- Demonstrated experience in handling clinical biological specimens using appropriate precautions
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or Associate’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience as a lab technician, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a team environment
- Must have excellent attention to detail and ability to carefully and accurately carry out instructions
- Proficient organizational, record keeping and communication skills (oral and written), with excellent presentation technique
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated self-motivation